* Mozilla Bugzilla version 3.0.10 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla version 3.2.5 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla version 3.4.4 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla version 3.5.2 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.2.0 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.4.3 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.5.1 and prior
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.0.11
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.2.6
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.4.5
* Mozilla Bugzilla Version 3.5.3
Bugzilla allows web browsers to serve the contents of files in the CVS/, contrib/, docs/en/xml/, and t/ directories, as well as the old-params.txt file. These files do not contain sensitive data by default, but custom installations may have added scripts or files into these directories which contain e.g. passwords or some other sensitive information. We now forbird access to these directories from a web browser as a preventive measure.
When moving a bug from one product to another, an intermediate page is displayed letting you select the groups the bug should be restricted to in the new product. However, a regression in the 3.4.x series made it ignore all groups which are not available in both products. As a workaround, you had to move the bug to the new product first and then restrict it to the desired groups, in two distinct steps, which could make the bug temporarily public.