Sharetronix 22.214.171.124, 3.1.1, and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the (1) activities_text parameter to services/activities/set or (2) comments_text parameter to services/comments/set, which is not properly handled when executing the preg_replace function with the e modifier.
* Sharetronix 126.96.36.199, 3.1.1, and earlier
* Sharetronix 188.8.131.52, 3.1.1, and later
Sharetronix is prone to the following input-validation vulnerabilities:
1. Multiple PHP code-injection vulnerabilities
2. An arbitrary file-upload vulnerability
3. Multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities
4. A cross-site request-forgery vulnerability
5. An authentication-bypass vulnerability
Attackers can exploit these issues to bypass authentication mechanism, upload arbitrary files, execute arbitrary PHP code, compromise the application, access or modify data, exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database, or to perform unauthorized actions by enticing a logged-in user to visit a malicious site. Sharetronix 3.1.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.