The original article can be found at: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02263226
* HP-UX B.11.11 running BIND v9.3.2
* HP-UX B.11.11 running BIND v9.2.0
* HP-UX B.11.23 running BIND v9.3.2
* HP-UX B.11.23 running BIND v9.2.0
* HP-UX B.11.31 running BIND v9.3.2
* HP-UX B.11.31 running BIND v9.2.0
A potential security vulnerability has been identified with HP-UX running BIND. The vulnerability could be exploited remotely to create a Denial of Service (DoS) and permit unauthorized disclosure of information.
HP has provided the following software updates to resolve the vulnerability for BIND v9.2.0 and BIND v9.3.2:
The patch is available from
Updates for all HP-UX 11i BIND v9.3.2 and B.11.23 BIND v9.2.0 are available from:
BIND v9.2.0 for B.11.11 is available by contacting HP Support.
Release Date: 2010-09-15
Last Updated: 2010-09-15